Develop the skills and confidence needed to effectively lead your organisation and teams through periods of change.
Leading a business is a hugely challenging role at any time. Over the last couple of years, leaders have also had to adapt to the rise of remote and hybrid working, new technologies and increased costs. This means being able to lead teams through periods of change and to exploit new opportunities has never been more important.
This interactive course is designed for business leaders and owners who want to create a culture of innovation, get the best from their teams and prepare themselves for the challenges ahead.
The course includes the following modules:
• How to get the best from your team, including ideas generation and creating a culture of innovation.
• Getting your voice heard. We’ll explore the fear of public speaking, engaging audiences and amplifying your message.
• Leading through change. How to engage internal and external stakeholders to buy into change, and maintain productivity.
• Horizon scanning and identifying opportunities. As a leader, it is essential to look up from your day to day to ensure your business is ready for the challenges ahead and to stay relevant in the market.
• Developing and maintaining a strong personal brand is a critical aspect of leadership. Discover how to position yourself as a thought leader in your industry.
This leadership support programme is fully funded through European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), GMCA and GC Business Growth Hub. Eligibility criteria applies based on the individual business applying for the support which will need to be confirmed prior to the funding being approved.
Standard Eligibility for all Businesses:
• Based in Greater Manchester
• SME – Small or medium enterprise, i.e. less than 249 employees
• Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro, Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro
To register for this event please visit the following URL: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/leadership-in-a-changing-world-tickets-411106960987 →