This course is designed for business leaders/owners who want to better understand your leadership style and get the best from your teams.
Leading a business is a hugely challenging role at any time. Over the last couple of years, leaders have also had to adapt to the impacts of Brexit, the pandemic and rising costs. This means that building resilience has never been more important to ensure both commercial success and avoiding burnout.
This interactive course is designed for business leaders and owners who want to better understand their leadership style, get the best from their teams and prepare themselves for the challenges ahead.
The course includes the following modules:
• Values based leadership. The why of your businesses values and purpose should be at the foundation of everything the business does. Values-based leadership can instil a common set of values in all employees, improving their cohesiveness and willingness to work together. (Run by Elevate)
• Getting your voice heard. We’ll explore the fear of public speaking, engaging audiences and amplifying your personal brand. (Run by Elevate)
• Introduction to Insights Discovery®. Self-awareness is the starting point to any leadership journey. We’ll cover the Concept of Perception; intro to the colour energies; and Jungian Preferences at a glance. (Run by 68 People)
• The Impact of 90 Day Turnover and why it is a crucial business metric. Top tips on how to attract great talent, choose superstars at interview, and engage and retain. (Run by 68 People)
• Radically Candid Leadership. We’ll explore how to transform your relationships with your team, create a culture of honest and openness, and deliver clear and direct guidance. (Run by 68 People)
• Developing and maintaining a strong employer brand is a critical aspect of leadership. Discover how to create advocates within your employee base and to position yourself as the face of the company. (Run by Lucy Noone-Blake, Pear)
This leadership support programme is fully funded through European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), GMCA and GC Business Growth Hub. Eligibility criteria applies based on the individual business applying for the support which will need to be confirmed prior to the funding being approved.
Standard Eligibility for all Businesses:
• Based in Greater Manchester
• SME – Small or medium enterprise, i.e. less than 249 employees
• Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro, Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro
To register for this event please visit the following URL: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/resilient-leadership-tickets-411102959017 →